Home Care Services- We Make A SMART value addition to your Family
If you are Searching for senior home care services, care givers, patient caretakers and to look
after your parents?
You've landed at the right place. SMART care services in Thiruvananthapuram district include postoperative care, home based clinical care for elderly, general elder care service, physiotherapy, and more. We are committed to combining healthcare and comfort without sacrificing quality. Be it Home nursing care, post-operative care, a daily attendee at homecare, healthcare at home, Medical emergency care or other care; We have a perfect solution for everything. Our services are all-inclusive and manage all aspects of care taker services.
Blood Bank - Donate blood. Save a life. Help Us to Help You
Blood drives life, it’s constantly circulating within the human body ensuring that all essential substances like nutrition, oxygen reach all different parts of our body and the cells. An average person carries nearly 5 liters of blood, it circulates the body through blood vessels and is pumped through the heart. It can never be substituted, regenerated, or manufactured itself. The only source of blood for patients who need blood transfusion are blood donors. In general, blood is a combination of plasma and cells wherein plasma makes up nearly 55 percent of the blood count. The rest 45 percent is a mix of red/white blood cells and platelets.Once separated, one unit of blood can be transfused to different patients to cater to their individual needs. A blood bank breaks down every unit of blood into components like red blood cells, plasma, cryoprecipitate AHF, and platelets.
Blood bank services act as the universal point as they collect, test, and store all types of blood. They carefully screen test the blood for any signs of infection. Other than screening for infections, they also check the blood type if it’s type A, B, AB, or O and whether it’s Rh-negative or Rh-positive. The Blood bank at SMART Medical Centre is of one of the best blood bank and frequently conducts irradiation of blood components and plateletpheresis. We make sure that the correct type of blood is provided by following strict quality control measures. Before issuing to the patients, the Blood Bank conducts all the important tests pertaining to blood transfusion. We conducts various donation camps for people to voluntarily donate blood and encourage patients and their family members to donate blood at the blood bank.
SMART is committed to provide ethical, reliable, high quality and cost effective health care services through care and compassion to ensure complete patient satisfaction. We continuously strive to improve the quality of our health care services by Adopting latest technology, regular training, Internal & External Quality Control Program For Laboratory.